In this modern era where everyone is just so fascinated about fitness and want a perfect physique, having a proper diet plays an integral part in their journey to achieve a desired shape. You can go on working out really hard in gym or spend a lot of sum over food replacements and medicines, the foremost thing which we need to remember while worrying about weight loss is the EATING HABIT.Thus, preparing smoothies of varied fruits can be healthy and time saving as well.
Almost 80% of the weight loss is derived from eating right kind of food and 20% on exercises. In this fast moving world where people don’t spare time for getting sound sleep, preparing a wholesome healthy meal each time of the day is nearly impossible. The deprivation of eating a balanced diet is very harmful for our body and in some cases makes us even bulkier. So depending upon a liquid diet can help us a lot by reducing the consumption of time vested in preparing glamorous foods to lose weight. A surplus quantity of a smoothie or juice containing essential fruits, vegetables, grains, etc. is also necessary for the proper functioning of a body and promotes weight loss.
There are lists of certain healthy, tasty and easy smoothies which you can prepare at home and enjoy anytime without the fear of getting fat.
1.Watermelon And Lemon Smoothie:
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup of lemonade, low fat milk or yogurt of your choice
- 10 ice cubes
You need to blend all the ingredients using a blender or mixer. Make it thick and avoid adding water as watermelon is an ample source of water.
- Watermelons are rich in water. It contains almost 90% water. It helps us to stay hydrated and its fat free.
- Watermelon is a rice source of essential vitamins like A, C, B-6 and thiamine.Non-fat milk or yogurt provides calcium and vitamin D essential for strengthening of bones.
3.Strawberry And Fresh Figs Smoothie:
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 fresh figs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- ¼ cup greek yogurt of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 7-8 ice cubes
- ¾ cups almond milk
- The strawberries are to be placed at the bottom of the blender
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour almond milk over top
- Blend completely
- Strawberries are considered as one of the healthiest fruits. They are cholesterol and fat free. It helps in reducing stored fat.
- Strawberries are high in fiber thus cures constipation and gastric disorders
- Fresh figs are rich in potassium and vitamin K. It helps to build muscles and proper functioning of heart.
- Chia seeds are rich in antioxidants and nutrients. It reduces inflammation and lowers cholesterol level. It regulates bowel movements.
- Almond milk is nutritious, unsweetened and dairy free. Low in calories and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
3.Beetroot, Black Grape And Mint Smoothie:
- ½ cup chopped beetroot
- 1 cup black grapes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- A handful of mint leaves
- A pinch of cumin powder
- A pinch of black salt
- Add the chopped beetroot, black grapes and mint leaves in a blender. Blend it completely
- Pour it down in a container and add lime juice
- At the end sprinkle some cumin powder and black salt
- Beetroots have anti-inflammatory properties and it boosts metabolism
- Black grapes control blood sugar level and cardiac diseases
- Black grapes have antioxidant properties which helps in releasing the unwanted toxins accumulated in the body
- Mint leaves reduce bloating and relieves gastritis. It improves our digestion
- Lime juice helps in weight reduction, improves digestion. The presence of citric acid in lime juices burns fat quickly.
4.The De-Bloating Smoothie:
- 1 ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup chopped papaya
- 1 banana
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 cup chilled coconut water
- 2 cups spinach
- 5 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer and give it a smooth blend
- Pineapples are rich source of vitamin C and are a water soluble antioxidant. As per the name of the smoothie is concerned, it is basically helpful for reduction of belly bloating.
- Papaya lowers cholesterol and helps in weight loss
- Bananas improve digestion
- Cucumbers keep you hydrated, flushes out toxins and is best food for weight loss
- Coconut water is nutritious, a refreshing beverage which has low calories
- Spinach is high in nutrients and low in calories so it aids in weight loss.
These are some of the easiest and healthiest smoothies. They are soul foods and have a vital role in weight loss. They keep your stomach full for longer intervals and provide adequate energy than any processed food items. Have a healthy drink and day.